Check out Cornelia’s copywriting portfolio…
Here’s just a small sample of what’s in my copywriting portfolio. You’ll notice that the style of writing in my copywriting portfolio varies form project to project: that’s because each piece is written to suit the client’s tone and industry. I’ll work equally hard on your writing to make sure you love what I’ve written!
- Peninsula Marine Services: I wrote all the website copy; took the photos; and also made the website.
- Visit Waiheke: I wrote the main pages on this website for holiday homes.
- Keola Homes: Not only did I re-write most of the website to use keywords, but I made recommendations on how to reorganise the site to help with conversion and enquiry generation.
- Recruit NZ: This HR and recruitment company wanted to gain more website traffic through search engine optimised copy, as well as providing comprehensive information to prospects online.
- Canova Medical: This UK client wanted detailed treatment information throughout the website using keyworded copy.
- VisaAide: search engine optimised copy for a new visa service.
- Bridgman Property Management: I did search engine optimised website copywriting for the entire website.
- NZ Glass: This new website was design-led, and I had to work within strict word limits. Here’s what the client said about my work:
“My special thanks to you for the wonderful job you did on copywriting the content for our new website.
We are delighted with our new website and especially appreciated your suggested modifications and advice through the whole process. We have already received several comments on how outstanding our website looks and without your help, analysis and guidance, I am sure it would not have been the success it has turned out to be.
Thanks again for your help with the development of such a critical business tool, to help us create a point of difference, in a very competitive market.”
– Andy Wright, Director, NG North Harbour Limited
- Rubywaxx: This is a site that’s been growing and expanding since 2007 and it delivers a significant amount of new customers to this business each year.
- Zebra Broken Car Collection Company: This website re-vamp needed new search engine optimised copy. Part of what you see there is my work, and the client has also added to this.
- Siltech Industries: This is one of the more technical websites I’ve done SEO website copywriting work for. Getting to know the client’s business was vital for this project, so that I could write about the topic knowledgeably Therefore the briefing process included a factory tour so that I could see the company in action.
- Kiwi Rigging: This is a simple website I wrote back in 2006. The client gets most of his work through this website.
These are some of the projects where I’ve written the entire website. In many cases I’m engaged to write just the key pages – and that’s fine too!
- Suits on Broadway: This website had a partial re-write over a period of time. Here’s what the business owner says:
“Cornelia re-wrote (and added to) my website content over a period of time. The results? Well, a year later, the number of visitors to my site had doubled. Did it lead to more store traffic? Yes, definitely. I’m still getting benefit of that investment, month in, month out: it’s proven to be a very effective marketing technique. It’s been money well-spent.
Not only did Cornelia achieve what she promised, but she was good to work with too. She always took the time to explain (in plain English) what it was that she was doing, and why it was important for my business. She even liaised with my web developer for me, as that’s something I don’t enjoy doing because I don’t understand their language.
If you’re looking to get better results from your website – and grow your business – I can highly recommend Cornelia’s services. She’s friendly, professional and does a very thorough job.”
– David Eggleton, Suits On Broadway
‘About Us’ pages
Here are some of the ‘About Us’ pages I’ve written. Note that many of these have been edited or updated since I wrote the original copy. This is great, because About Us pages are meant to be kept up-to-date and relevant!
You should know that I’ve written each About Us page in a tone to suit the client. This is a vital ingredient of copywriting; getting the ‘voice’ (or tone) just right. And while I have my own views on easy-to-read copy, at the end of the day the client is (mostly) right! 😉
- Active Safety: safety equipement supplier.
- AMAC: exterior cleaning service.
- Bill Hayward Flooring+Plus: carpet and flooring retailer.
- Bridgman Property Management: property management service.
- LTD Architectural: architectural designers.
- Silent Wind Turbine: renewable energy manufacturer.
- Siltech Industries: contract manufacturing specialists.
- Strong For Subaru: car parts supplier.
- Suits On Broadway: specialist suit retailer.
- Zebra Broken Car Collection Company: car removal and recycling service.
Hint: Notice how the best ‘About Us’ pages make good use of formatting and photography to really convey a professional image.
To enquire about me writing an About Us page for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridgman Property Management – Property News: I’ve written a whole series of articles which are used online as blog (news) posts, but also as newsletter content and information sheets. I also put a series of articles together to create a Free Report.
- Wine Technology: I wrote 6 SEO articles for this website. The work included researching the topics as well as the keyword research and writing work.
- Recruit NZ – Blog: Most of the blog articles are written by Cornelia Luethi.
- Rubywaxx: I wrote the articles on summer skincare and IPL skin rejuvenation for this beauty therapy client.
I’ve also written magazine articles as part of my copywriting portfolio, on topics ranging from sailing to beauty therapy.
To enquire about your Article Writing project, email me at email@example.com
Yes, I’ve written some books of my own. Here’s where you can find more details of my books.
- Business Mechanics: I edited the entire book; drew the cartoons in it; did the layout work (in InDesign) and managed the publication process, both for the paperback format and Kindle edition. You can obtain a sample chapter from the author’s website, or check it out on Amazon.com.
Other writing projects in my copywriting portfolio
There’s a lot more in my copywriting portfolio too, but I can’t show you due to client confidentiality and copyright. This includes:
- Profile documents
- Welcome letters
- Email scripts
- … and lots more!
“Thank you so much for the amazing job you did writing the text for my new website! It was really important to me that the writing on the website reflected my personality. It was exactly the style I had in mind to appeal to exactly the right audience I hope for.
Not only was I blown away by your work, the company designing my website said they had never been delivered such well-presented copywriting before. This in turn makes their job far easier. Full credit to Cornelia!
The whole project was hassle-free for me, and produced an outcome beyond belief. Thank you again!”
– Rachel Heem, I Style NZ
All work is undertaken subject to the Terms of Business of FX Marketing Limited.