To get the best results, it’s important that you work with a copywriter who’s experienced in your niche.
After all, if the copywriter is passionate and knowledgable about your industry, you’ll get much better copy than someone’s who not passionate or knowledgable!
(Besides, have you ever tried to write about something you don’t enjoy? It’s HARD!)
Cornelia Luethi at Words By Cornelia works with high quality businesses that sell high quality products and services.
So that I can create the best possible results, I work with the following types of businesses:
Local-type service businesses:
- Looking good: Hair, beauty, personal shoppers, dentists, gyms and other appearance-related businesses.
- Trades: Electricians, plumbers, builders, cleaners, house washing, and so on.
- Property and travel: Vacation lettings, architects, property management and property maintenance.
- Business-to-business services: Accountants, bookkeepers, web designers, business coaches and consultants.
Internet marketing and online businesses:
- Generally in the appearance-related niche, and if I feel that your product or service is genuine.
- E-commerce websites.
Marine and water-sports industry:
- I’m a keen sailor (I own, race and cruise a 26’/7.9m sailboat) and novice kayaker. So I love working on marine-related copy.
- Dog grooming, dog products, dog care and boarding, and so on. What can I say, I’m a dog nut!
These lists aren’t exhaustive, and are intended to give you a general idea.
If you’re not sure if your business falls into these categories, just ask!
Industries I don’t work with include:
- Sport (unless it’s sailing or other water-sports).
- Really technical things (this could apply to products or services).
- Financial industry (that comes under my category of “really technical things”).
- Lawyers (also technical).
- Franchisees (unless you have some freedom from your Head Office).
- Money-making schemes and get-rich-quick schemes.
- Multi-level marketing (pyramid schemes).
- Religious organisations.
- Anything illegal, immoral or gross.
- Topics that I simply don’t enjoy.
I’ll assess every enquiry on a case-by-case basis, to see if I can add value to your business.
If I can’t help you, I’d rather let you know upfront so you can find a more suitable copywriter… because when I do take on work, I want you to be totally thrilled with it!
Just contact me, I’ll be happy to help you.
Cornelia Luethi BSc (Hons), DipM
Writer and marketing consultant
FX Marketing Limited (New Zealand)
Copywriting services are offered subject to the Terms of Business of FX Marketing Limited: the latest version is available to download from the Terms and Conditions page.