It’s been a busy few months! Here’s what I’ve been working on for my clients:
Magazine editing, photography and layout
I’m the editor of Richmond Yacht Club’s quarterly magazine. As well as editing the content, I also do all the layout work – as well as shooting photos for the mag.
Love this gorgeous cover photo (shot by yours truly), taken on a Wednesday Night Race on Auckland Harbour.
You can download and read ‘Plain Sailing’ magazine in PDF format from http://richmondyc.org.nz/social/plain-sailing/
Website project management
A client needed a new website, but didn’t know what they wanted or what they needed.
So I project managed the whole thing, making it an easy, straightforward experience for my client.
Website article writing
Wine technology articles – the new website I’d project managed for NZ Wine Technology needed some SEO articles. Here’s what I researched and wrote:
- How important are NZ wine exports to China and Asia?
- Issues facing the NZ wine industry: a wine industry insight
- NZ wine export: Which countries does New Zealand export the most wine to?
- Beyond Sauvignon Blanc: the future of New Zealand wine exports
- New Zealand wine industry overview
- Wine as a business: the numbers behind commercial wine making
Property management articles – these are working really well for my client in terms of SEO and also converting readers into prospects and clients:
- Why the Big Tidy Up is a problem for property inspections
- Landlord responsibilities: leading from the front
- You’re responsible for tenant selection – and you’ll need to live with the consequences
Print magazine article
As a website copywriting specialist, it’s rare for my work to make it into print. But it just happened!
The editor of NZ Wine Technology magazine was so impressed with the articles I wrote for his new website, that he combined some of them and published them in the print magazine.
The orginal articles are here: http://
Email newsletter editing and set up in MailChimp
I edit and set up lots of email newsletters each month, this is just a small selection of what I’ve done this quarter:
Social media graphics
Here are some Facebook graphics I made for my beauty therapy client. (This service is exclusively for monthly retainer clients.)