Last week a copywriting and marketing consulting client of mine won Small Business of the Year in the Westpac Auckland West Business Awards. These Awards are a big deal in this part of the world, and there was strong competition from more than 100 businesses in all industry sectors.
Yours truly was the writer of the winning award entry. 🙂
My award-winning client is Keola Homes, a 4-person small business that specialises in designing and building luxury architectural houses on difficult plots of land.
I am proud to be the copywriter and marketing consultant for the Small Business of the Year!
I’ve been working with Keola Homes on a monthly retainer basis since May 2012. I’ve worked on various projects with Keola Homes during that time:
- Writing this winning Award entry for Small Business of the Year (plus they were Finalists for Excellence in Innovation).
- Writing a previous Award entry, where Keola Homes won Bronze for a Commercial Project.
- SEO website copywriting: the Keola Homes website now generating more website traffic, and more conversions. 42% of sales have come from the website in the past year (compared to next-to-nothing before that).
Here’s what Sanjesh Lal, owner of Keola Homes, says about my award writing work:
“Cornelia has been instrumental in preparing applications for 2 prestigious awards this year for us: The NZ Commercial Project Awards and Westpac Small Business of the Year. We are proud to have won both awards!
There was a lot of data for Cornelia to sift through, and she created meaningful applications backed up by firm statistical data.
Cornelia has used her skills in copywriting and good clear graphical representation of data to create award winning entries both times.
She has presented our ‘story’ in such an amazing and credible way, that judges have found us worthy of awards. I could not have done even half as good a job myself.” – Sanjesh Lal, Keola Homes Ltd
When it comes to copywriting, I’m not the cheapest person out there (nor the most expensive), but the writing work is high quality and geared to helping you achieve your business goals.
More details about my copywriting services are here:
- Copywriting services: http://wordsbycornelia.com/
- Client results and testimonials: http://wordsbycornelia.com/testimonials
- Prices: http://wordsbycornelia.com/copywriting-prices
Availability of copywriting services
So if you have any projects you’d like award-winning copywriting and marketing for, I’d suggest you contact me soon. I take on new clients on a strictly first-come, first-served basis, and there is often a waiting list of a month or two.
Simply tell me a bit about the project you’d like help with. You can use the easy-peasy form here, and that’ll get the conversation started:
And if you have any questions, just ask!
Cornelia Luethi BSc (Hons) DipM
Copywriter and marketing consultant, Auckland, NZ